Park Hyatt Bangkok has recently opened its doors, marking the first Park Hyatt hotel in Thailand. Located in the heart of Bangkok’s central business district, the hotel and adjacent Central Embassy luxury shopping mall are bound together by a continual looped form merging plinth and tower.
The hotel has 222 guestrooms, including 32 premier suites, all with floor-to-ceiling windows presenting city views. Starting at 48 sqm, the entry-level rooms rank among the largest in the city. All rooms and suites are equipped with modern and stylish interior design combined with timeless Thai accents.
Dining facilities include: the Living Room, the Embassy Room, and The Bar on levels 9 and 10; and the Penthouse Bar + Grill on the uppermost Levels 34–36, which houses an array of venues to wander in and out of, including The Grill, a Cocktail Bar and Mezzanine with a resident DJ, Whiskey Room and a Rooftop Terrace.
For meetings and events, the hotel has 12 venues covering a total of 2,000 sqm, and catering to all manner and size of occasion. Other facilities include an infinity pool, spa, and 24-hour fitness centre.
Park Hyatt Bangkok – A tranquil oasis above bustling Bangkok
Park Hyatt Bangkok has been carefully conceived to provide a level of service and hospitality unparalleled in the market.
What makes each stay remarkable
- Iconic architecture: Within the top floors of Central Embassy, a curvilinear, twisted-coil structure where the floor plan forms a figure of eight
- Sophisticated interiors: Unique and intimate spaces, conceived to create a calming environment
- An ideal downtown location: A short drive from the city’s two international airports and directly connected to the BTS Skytrain
- Stylish, spacious guestrooms: Among the largest guestrooms in the city, blessed with panoramic picture windows and private spa-like bathrooms
- Exceptional drinking and dining venues: Unique and innovative bars and restaurants including the multi-storey Penthouse Bar & Grill complex
Central Embassy, 88 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan
Bangkok, Thailand, 10330
Tel: +66 2 012 1234